Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pastor Joel Doesn't Read Joel

Joel 4: 1-2: 1. For behold, in those days and in that time when I return the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, 2. I will gather all the nations and I will take them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and I will contend with them there concerning My people and My heritage, Israel, which they scattered among the nations, and My land they divided.

This is one of the many Bible passages that Florida pastor Joel Hunter is encouraging his congregation to ignore. What he is encouraging them to believe instead is the Palestinian "let's give terrorists a state on Jewish land" propaganda. His line of reasoning probably goes something to the effect of: "Hey, as long as the Jews aren't God's chosen people anymore, we might as well root for their deaths, right?" He finally has agreed to a debate on the issue--as long as it's not on a Jewish radio network.

Pastor and Jewish Activist to Debate on BBC

No comments: