Thursday, August 30, 2007

Madrassa of Michigan

Mom always said, "You better make sure you wash your feet before you pray, Danny!" Oh wait, no she didn't. We weren't a family of terror supporters earning money and getting an education in a country we hated. I must be thinking of families in Dearborn, Michigan. In this sister city of Mecca, the University of Michigan is apparently now being governed by sharia law. They are spending $25,000 on Muslim foot baths.

School to Provide Muslim Students with Foot Baths

2 comments:

Unknown said...

madrassa is important

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely
helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give
a contribution & assist different users like its helped me.

Great job.

Also visit my site ... acoustic guitar chords for beginners